XIXTH EUROPEAN TRAFFIC LAW DAYS 2018
We are pleased to invite you to attend and participate at this year’s European Traffic Law Days in Naples (I) and to announce the main themes of our conference:
• Comparative law of mitigation of losses in personal injury claims
• Significant developments in European Road Traffic Law/ Brexit
• Requirements for medico-legal reports in cross-border road traffic accident claims
• Amendment of the 1968 Vienna Convention in respect of requirements for autonomous vehicles (vehicle control)
• Personal injury compensation in Italy and its consequences for everyday life
• New resources to combat vehicle liability insurance fraud in Italy and cross-border claims/ Black Box
Well known keynote speakers will be headlining our event.
REGISTER NOW! Participation fee – 850€ VAT incl.
We look forward to welcome you in Naples!
Basilica S. Giovanni Maggiore
Via Rampe S. Giovanni Maggiore 14
ct.congressi & eventi
Tel:+39 81 2298426
Institute for European Traffic Law
12, rue Gabriel Lippmann
Tel.: +352 26311206 / +352 26311204